Monday, February 17, 2014

As anyone can see at the bottom of this page, I follow several blogs. After reading the advice and tips on some of those blogs, I have decided that I need to tear my book apart and start almost completely over. That is what I am going to do, I think that is the best plan. I had way too much I wanted to change, so starting over is definitely the best way to go. I am excited now to start fresh and make my book better and stronger. Sometimes I wish I had a direct link from my brain to my computer, my mind works faster than I can write and I forget my ideas before I can write them down. At night is the worst when I need to get to sleep, seems to be the time when all my ideas come to me. Someone should invent a device that can read minds and put thoughts into writing, that would make things so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.