Friday, March 28, 2014

SUMMONED IS AVAILABLE TODAY!!!!
weekend
SPECIAL RELEASE DAY PRICING $0.99

Summoned (Summoned, #1)
First book I have ever read about a genie (besides Disney). I have to admit, it was pretty awesome. I have read about witches, vampires, and werewolves, but genie is something new. It was very interesting I could not put it down. This is not a sunshine and roses romance, but the main character does fall in love. I like the way their love progresses. It is very realistic to the way a young couple would really act these days, that met the way they met. The twist at the end of the story was great and I was relieved that Dimitri got his happily ever after, after everything he had to go through all his life. Excellent story, loved it!! 5 stars!

GO GET YOUR COPY TODAY!
THIS I WISH! ~ Summoned by Rainy Kaye


DON'T FORGET!
Summoned Twitter Release Party!
March 29th, starting at 10am EST
For more details go to

http://beccahamiltonbooks.com/summoned/
Or click button in side bar to join the chat!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.