Saturday, March 15, 2014

Want to read an AMAZING book?
Check out SHATTERING HALOS!!

I was excited for this book to come out, I just knew it was going to be awesome. Once I started reading it I knew I was right, I could not put it down, and it was awesome! Some people have compared Shattering Halos to Twilight without the vampires, yeah maybe the forbidden love part and the fact that Gabriel tries, at first, to suppress his feelings for Gaia and is protective of her. Maybe a little bit of Vampire Diaries with good brother, bad brother, two brothers hot, and they both try to keep Gaia safe. Shattering Halos has it all romance, great characters, beautiful angels, and a good ol’ fashioned heaven vs hell showdown. I love the way Sunniva Dee did the POV in this book, it is a very original idea, I have never read a book like this, it is freaking AWESOME! Want to know what I am talking about? READ THE BOOK! On a scale of 1 – 5 stars I would give this book 20 stars if I could!MUST READ!!
Embedded image permalink


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.