Saturday, July 19, 2014

The Suffragette Scandal by Courtney Milan ~ Review

17343236
The Suffragette Scandal (Brothers Sinister #4)
5 STARS
I love all of the books in the Brothers Sinister series, but this one is my favorite. I love Free; she is so funny and doesn't take crap from anyone. I love the way her and Edward go back and forth with each other, they truly are made for one another. Free is always there to put someone in their place, I like that about her. It is funny how despite the fact that they want to protect her and stand up for her, her dad and brother both seem a little afraid to make her mad. They know she can, for the most part, take care of herself. She is very independent and I think that is what I like so much about her. Unfortunately for her, that is what her enemies hate about her. She does not let that stop her though; she is very stubborn and determined to do what she wants. I can't wait to read the next book. I love a good scandal and I love the characters in these books. The next book is supposed to be last in this series. I will truly miss all the characters in the Brothers Sinister series, they are all so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.